This is your customized digital itinerary for your meaningful trip to Puerto Rico
Did you know that the average traveler spends 10-20 Hours researching vacations? This time can easily double if you’re researching a new and unfamiliar destination or if you are looking for true sustainable and community-based tours. Consider how much you earn per hour and how much your time is costing you? Should a week’s vacation equal a 20 hour investment of your time to plan it?
Let us make your booking process easier.
If you have any questions and want to add a 30 minute call visit
- A complete 3-day itinerary that includes community service experiences.
- Specialized recommendations for your trip to Puerto Rico on what to do, where to stay and where to eat.
- Vetted sustainable, local and/or community-based experiences and lodging options that are sure to be life changing and support the local economy.
- Digital customized itinerary with contacts to organizations.
EXPERIENCES AT A GLANCE
- Rebuilding Homes destroyed by Hurricane Maria
- Farm-to-table experience in local family-owned farm
- Supporting the restoration of coral reefs and our coasts with urban gardening
- We can’t assure availability of experiences or lodging it is the travelers’ responsibility to reach out and make the booking.
- Community and organizations run many projects at the same time, that is why we recommend 7-30 days noticed for availability
- Be patient, caring and kind when communicating and asking for information.
WHAT TO ASK WHEN BOOKING
- Do you have the available date for us?
- What is the price/donation?
- What payment method do you accept?
- How many hours is the experience?
- At what time should we arrive?
- What is the meeting point? What do you recommend we put in the GPS?
- Share any medical conditions are allergies they should be aware of.
- Any COVID-19 protocols or requirements that we should be aware of?
You will have 48 hours after purchase to download your itinerary.
There are no reviews yet.